Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a midlayer and standalone. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | LT: Lightweight.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
ATOM LT HOODY
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
• Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation is breathable, warm, and light, performs if wet, and delivers loft retention that resists packing out
• Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
• Stretch-knit cuffs
• Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
DESIGN & FIT
• Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• Dual lower hem adjusters
• Laminated hem
• Slight drop hem
• Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Dope dyed lining fabric
• Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Custom TPU zipper pulls are easy to operate and glove-friendly
Our trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over first layers or under outer layers.
ARC'TERYX LAYERING GUIDE
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
• Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
• Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
• Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
• Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material (select colours)
• Machine Wash Gentle Low
• Tumble Dry Gentle Low
• Do Not Bleach
• Wash Dark Colours Separately
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Use Fabric Softener
• Double Rinse
• Front Load Washer Recommended
• Do Not Wring
|KINGFISHER / SMALL||686487493902||X000005160116||ARC34526142S|
|KINGFISHER / MEDIUM||686487493896||X000005160076||ARC34643948M|
|KINGFISHER / LARGE||686487493889||X000005160085||ARC34998024L|
|KINGFISHER / EXTRA-LARGE||686487493919||X000005160125||ARC35205219L|
|HERITAGE / SMALL||623555118596||X000005160||ARC32291556S|
|HERITAGE / MEDIUM||623555118589||X000005160||ARC32433825M|
|HERITAGE / LARGE||623555118572||X000005160||ARC32423620L|
|HERITAGE / EXTRA-LARGE||623555118602||X000005160||ARC33175380L|