Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road.
- All-weather compound
- Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound
- 50mm long
- Color: Black
- Intended Brake Type: Caliper
- Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper)
- Pad Type: One Piece
- Rim Compatibility: Standard
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw.
- Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
- Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
- Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
- Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents.
- Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
- Patented Plow Tip
- Water Grooves
- Rim Friendly Compounds
- Fits 55mm length holders
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads
- Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
- Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance
- Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
- Green: designed for ceramic coated rims
- Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts (Campagnolo) are a nice upgrade for Campagnolo sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims. Choose from Friction Fit and Click Fit for Campagnolo regular and Skeleton brakes respectively.
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow.
- Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone
- Patented Angled tip plow
- Water grooves
- Pad-Lock washer system
- Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post
Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance
Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping