- Adjustable & flexible reflective bands perfect for arms or legs - Self coiling without pressure - Doesn't dammage fabric as velcro does - Delivered with 24 units in a convenient display jar
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
The wheels on your bike spin, so why not your bell. Vintage-style spinner bell produces a great ring as it twirls around. • Top your bell with a cap from your favorite beverage. The Bottlecap Bell has a top that is shaped like a bottle so you can put your favorite cap on the top • Bottlecaps can easily be replaced when it is time for a new one • Fits standard bicycle handlebar • Includes attachment hardware
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket!
$10.99 - $26.99 $25.99 - $26.99 58% Off
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Can be adjusted for use on right or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
Mounts on handlebars higher than standard bells. Sits close to your fingers and doesn't interfere with other handlebar-mounted devices. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear.
- Easy installation and adjustment - Compatible with 17.8 - 19mm inner diameter bars
- Easy installation and adjustment - Clamp fits 22 – 26mm diameter handlebars
Don't let the small size fool you. Mirrycle's Incredibell Triple is little, light and LOUD! Plus, its diminutive dimensions let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. The Triple fits the 3 most common handlebar sizes: 22.2mm, 25.4mm and 31.8mm.
The Incredibell XL is louder and a little larger, but with the same unique pivoting dinger that keeps it compact for fitting on packed handlebars.
Let the world know you're there and add some whimsy to your bike with Evo's Fun Horn. It's fully compatible with Dura-Ace, Super Record, and Red groups.
- Easy installation and angle adjustment - 3-inch diameter - Compatible with most handlebars
Mirrycle's Candibell is more than just a fun, compact bell. Not only does it come in five delicious candy colors (shown), it’s the loudest Incredibell of all.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars.
Don't let the half-pint stature fool you, Mirrycle's little Incredibell Brass Solo packs the beautifully resonant ring of solid brass. Its compact size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and it rings clear for all to hear.
$14.99 - $16.99
The best thing to happen to handlebars since grips. - Easy to push lever creates friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
• Smaller version of popular ding-dong bells • Cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring • Fits standard bicycle handlebar • Includes attachment hardware
- High visibility reflective spoke covers - Reflective silver color - Designed to mount on most spokes - 3.15-inches long (8cm) - 12pcs
Mirrcyle's Incredibell Big Brass makes a dual-tone, melodic ring with the beautifully resonant ding of solid brass. Its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Clever Lever has loud ring that lets you be heard! The unique lever can be pivoted to any position so it can be easily reached and mounted almost anywhere on your bars.
$15.49 - $18.99
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
CatEye's Flex Tight bell may be tiny but it packs a huge ding to let everyone know you're coming.
$15.99 - $18.49
- A new angle on bells. - Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Available in 4 finishes. - Black and Silver domes are made of an aluminum alloy. - Copper and Brass domes are made of brass.
$15.99 - $20.99
Ping! This Linus Bell has a spring striker beneath the bell, that you flick with your thumb or finger for a loud and clear tone. It's available in aluminum and brass and is made in Japan. It has a built-in clamp and simply bolts onto your handlebars (and stem, up to 22mm diameter).
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too!
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Easy to push lever creates a friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
Page 1 of 3 Next page