The CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem is for cyclists who require maximum versatility and disc-brake power in hilly terrain and variable conditions. Featuring a rim design that maximizes aerodynamics and durability, as well as low-friction hubs for maximum power efficiency and the added control of disc brakes, the CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem offers unparalleled performance at an ultra-light weight.
- Rim design helps reduce aerodynamic loss and, through a continuous carbon fiber structure, enhances overall durability
- Custom-tuned aero carbon spokes offer excellent aerodynamic characteristics, superior stability in shifting winds, and ultra-light weight
- Custom-tuned dynamic balanced lacing technology makes a stiffer, more efficient wheel designed for real-world applications
- Precision reinforced carbon lay-up places carbon fiber only where needed, creating an exceptionally solid structure without adding any unnecessary grams
- Low friction hub eliminates bearing friction, reducing potential watt loss
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock Disc|
|Axle||100x12 TA (not included)|
|Hub||CADEX Low Friction Hub, Center Lock|
|Spokes||Aero Carbon Spoke|
|Outer Rim Width||23mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100 x 12mm / Black / 700c||04713250833262||350000173||CAD27984558R|