Lightweight, durable, compressible windshell with exceptional versatility.
Squamish, BC, home to climbers, hikers and skiers, is a unique place where mountains meet the coast. Over time, its namesake hoody has proven itself essential, packable wind protection with active adventure in mild, but shifting weather. Made with Tyono™ 30 nylon, an advanced, highly wind-resistant fabric that offers surprising strength for its weight, the Squamish Hoody features ultralight minimalist construction, an adjustable Stormhood™, No Slip Zip™, dual hem adjustments and stows in its chest pocket so you can easily stash it in a pack or clip it to a harness.
ALPINE AND ROCK CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Very lightweight, windproof garment with significant weather resistance. Offers shelter.
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
• Elasticized cuffs
DESIGN & FIT
• Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
• This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
• Updated with a revised fit
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• Dual lower hem adjusters
• Adjustable StormHood™ with soft brim gives added protection when needed
• Single chest pocket stores jacket for compact storage
• Cord loop attaches to carabiner for easy transport
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Self: Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
• Machine Wash Medium
• Tumble Dry Normal Medium
• Do Not Bleach
• Wash Dark Colours Separately
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Use Fabric Softener
• Double Rinse
SIZE & FIT TIPS
Fitted Fit : This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers. This model's fit has evolved. Before you check out, please make sure to reference our sizing chart to determine your correct size.
ARC'TERYX LAYERING GUIDE
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
Hiking / Trekking / Rock Climbing
Size XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight : 120g / 4.2 oz
Fit : Fitted
Model Measurements : Height: 5'9"/175.3cm, Chest Width: 32"/81.3cm, Waist: 26"/66.0cm, Hip: 34"/86.4cm
Wearing Size : Small
Model : X000006946