Breathable insulated hoody for fast and light travel in cold conditions. *The Proton Lightweight Hoody was previously the Proton FL Hoody.
PROTON LIGHTWEIGHT HOODY
Climb, run, hike – choose your day. An insulated hoody created to give you the freedom to explore your way, the light, durable Proton’s breathable thermal protection delivers comfort across a range of temperature and output levels. Octa® Loft knit insulation provides warmth and allows airflow to help regulate comfort. Abrasion-resistant Fortius™ Air 20 fabric stretches, resists wind, and breathes. Articulation aids mobility, and the low-profile insulated hood adds warmth.
Air permeable mid layer insulation with abrasion and weather resistant outer surface.
ALPINE AND ROCK CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
• Air permeable
• Light wind resistance
• Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable micro climate
• Fortius™ Air 20 face fabric effectively balances air permeability and weather resistance with lightweight durability
DESIGN & FIT
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
Our trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over first layers or under outer layers.
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Adjustable insulated hood
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
• Two stretch woven zippered chest pockets
• Two zippered hand warmer pockets
• Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
ZIPPERS & FLY
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Octa® Loft breathable insulation - 100% polyester
• Fortius™ Air 20 - 84% nylon, 16% elastane
• Machine Wash Gentle Low
• Tumble Dry Gentle Low
• Do Not Bleach
• Wash Dark Colours Separately
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Use Fabric Softener
• Double Rinse
ARC'TERYX LAYERING GUIDE
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing
Size : XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight : 295g / 10.4 oz
Fit : Fitted
Model Measurements : Height: 5'8"/172.7cm, Chest Width: 32"/81.3cm, Waist: 26"/66.0cm, Hip: 37.5"/95.3cm
Wearing Size : Small
Model : X000007408
|BLACK / EXTRA-SMALL||623555171164||X000007408-Black-XS||ARC38427998S|
|BLACK / SMALL||623555171140||X000007408-Black-S||ARC37337622S|
|BLACK / MEDIUM||623555171133||X000007408-Black-M||ARC37706883M|