Created for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Bottom is a men's midweight baselayer for made from next generation Phasic™ AR. An Arc'teryx fabric engineered to provide insulation, dry quickly, and offer performance stretch, Phasic™ AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to most effectively wick and disperse moisture. Strategically placed silkweight Phasic™ SL panels improve thermal regulation and reduce bulk. Updated style lines and improved fit.
Midweight Phasic™ baselayer bottom for all round use cooler temperatures.Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | AR: All-Round.
• Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
• Silkweight Phasic™ SL panels at back of knee reduce bulk while improving thermal regulation
• Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
• Hybrid Mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
• Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
• Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Gusseted crotch
• Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
• Non-chafing label
• Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
• Phasic™ SL—100% polyester
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Iron on low heat.
• Do not use fabric softener.