IONIA MERINO WOOL SHIRT SS MEN'S
Versatile, comfortable wool-blend tee for a wide range of mountain activities. SS : Short Sleeve.
The Ionia’s performance is innate. Made from Merino wool – a material known for temperature regulation and odour resistance – it’s light, soft, breathable, and responsibly sourced. The construction wraps the wool’s fine-gauge fibres around a nylon core for added durability. The fit is streamlined and comfortable, and the articulated patterning moves with you on hikes, runs, tours, and treks.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Textiles made from natural fibres provide inherent benefits and next-to-skin comfort.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™
Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
• Natural merino wool has anti–odour properties
• Air permeable
• Ultra fine Merino wool is known for soft comfort, natural temperature regulation, moisture management, and odour resistance
• Merino fibres are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability
CUFF & SLEEVES
• Short sleeves
LOGOS & LABEL
• Arc'teryx Bird logo
• Crew neck
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
• Contains wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS): RWS is a voluntary program that helps sheep farmers meet consumer, retailer, and brand demands. The standard certifies they meet rigorous animal welfare and land management requirements.
ARC'TERYX LAYERING GUIDE
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
Merino / Nylon core spun jersey 16.5mn: 87% Wool, 13% Nylon - RWS Wool
• Machine Wash Low
• Tumble Dry Normal Low
• Do Not Bleach
• Wash Dark Colours Separately
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Use Fabric Softener
• Use Wool Detergent
• Do Not Leave Wet
• Do Not Wring
Hiking / Trekking / Running
Size : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight : 155g / 5.5 oz
Fit : Fitted
Model Measurements : Height: 6'2"/188.0cm, Chest Width: 36"/91.4cm, Waist: 32"/81.3cm, Inseam: 32"/81.3cm
Wearing Size : Medium
Model : X000006816
FAIR TRADE INFORMATION
This product was built by skillful garment workers who directly receive Fair Trade premiums. We are building worker well-being into our product DNA. The independent 3rd party Fair Trade Certified program empowers workers by providing additional funds that workers receive directly to improve their livelihoods. This garment is one of the first from Arc’teryx to be crafted under these terms and launches our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to Fair Trade certification by 2025.