Kurt Kinetic's 12mm Traxle Through-Axle lets you attach your mountain bike to a Kinetic trainer without changing the original skewer. Three different thread pitches ensure a perfect fit for whichever axle you're using.
- Adapts a thru axel hub bike for a trainer.
- Only compatible with current classic series trainers.
- Fits most 142-148 Thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch
- Kit consists of an axle, washers, end caps with bolts and a shorter version of our bolt action slider for the classic series trainer.
- The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems.
With Blackburn's Mag 5 Trainer, you can mix up your workout with five resistance settings that you select on the fly with a handlebar-mounted remote.
- Five position handlebar remote that is simple to attach and easy to use
- Fastcrank mounting system allows for simple and quick installation
- Compact, lightweight, and foldable design
- Rubber feet micro-adjust for extra stability
- Includes steel quick release wheel skewer so that your original equipment does not get scratched
- No assembly required
- Bike installation is simple and works with many wheels sizes from 26 x 1" to 29 x 2.3"
- Five resistance settings across a broad range of levels
- Length 550/550mm/21.7in
- Width 550/480mm/21.7/18.9in
- Height 415/160mm/16.3/6.3in
- Weight 8210 g / 18.10 lb
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance
- TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life
- Steel frame
- Accommodates most wheels from 24" to 29"
- 7.5lbs flywheel for improved road feel
Don't let Ol' Man Winter get the best of you, get strong with Giant's Cyclotron Fluid Comp Trainer. Using a 17.6-pound flywheel and Real Road Simulation technology, the Cyclotron provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance. Well thought out details abound like the TurboTron 70mm roller with internal cooling fins that reduce heat build up and prolong your tire life. The pre-loading coupler and torque-set knob makes bike installation and removal a snap, too. Go ahead, jump out of the saddle and work it, the F4 fluid-formed aluminum frame provides incredible stiffness, while the anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean. A riser block is included so you can keep your bike level for an excellent, realistic ride. Best of all, it'll fit all your bikes, from 24-inch up to 700c wheels.
The KICKR CORE is the latest in Wahoo's line of smart indoor bike trainers. It delivers a realistic, accurate, and quiet indoor training experience by using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms of Wahoo's legendary indoor bike trainers. The KICKR CORE indoor trainer is built with the durabilty to withstand all of your indoor training sessions and no other brand of smart trainers has more apps and software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The Core also features built-in cadence measurement, without the need of an external sensor.
PLEASE NOTE: Some assembly is required. The KICKR CORE does not include a cassette or wheel block. These items can be purchased separately.
- Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver an unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
- KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
- The new KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release. Click to find out if your bike is compatible.
- Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 1800W.
- Maximum percent grade adjusts to simulate up to a 16-degree incline.
- Visual confirmation that KICKR CORE is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and/or ANT+.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR CORE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR CORE stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
- The KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Fulgaz and TrainerRoad.
- Compatible with a third party power meter.