- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Rack top mounting hardware included - 39 x 28 x 17cm / 15.4 x 11 x 6.7-inches
Pink - Colorful resin wicker construction - Fits 16" to 18" bikes - 275 x 208 x 163cm - 300g Black - Sturdy resin construction - Fits 14" to 18" kids bikes - 275 x 200 x 185cm
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 38 x 26 x 25cm / 15 x 10 x 9.8-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - Quick Release Stem Quill mount design - 35 x 25 x 24cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.5-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
- Steel handlebar basket - PVC coated - Equipped with a quick release mounting bracket - 33.5 x 25 x 26cm
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
- Powder coated steel construction - Flat folding rack side mount basket - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - 32 x 22 x 22cm / 12.6 x 8.7 x 8.7-inches
Easy-on, easy-off. Steel mesh quick release baskets enhance the utility of most any bicycle. - Designed to hang from most rear racks -Folding handle for easy transport - Max capacity 9kg/20lbs - 32cm T x 32cm W x 24cm D
$36.99 - $39.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
Give your bike some serious carrying capacity with Axiom's QR Shopping Basket. This sturdy basket installs on your rear rack (sold separately) with an easy-to-use clip-on/off hook system. It features a durable epoxy-coated steel frame and steel mesh that will carry your cargo for years to come.
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
- Rear bike basket, with milk bottles pattern, steel, wire - Removable, with safe double hooks for suspension on side of luggage carrier - Handle with nylon grip
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
Surfside Collection wire front baskets attach to the handlebars with an easy-to-use bracket (included), making them the perfect grab & go basket! - Dimensions: 13.25" (L) x 10" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
- Quick Release mounting bracket - Foam coated carry handles make this a comfortable shopping basket - Powder-coated steel construction - Easy and simple installation - Foam coated mounting hooks reduce scratching - Mesh bottom makes this suitable for small items - 25 x 35 x 22cm (W x H x D) - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm Handlebars
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Rear basket, steel, mesh - Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks - Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)
Trek's Lime Interchange Handlebar Basket is perfect for the farmer's market or carrying your books to class and it adds a touch of class and convenience to every bike. It fits all handlebars, goes on and off in a breeze, features sturdy construction and has a built-in carrying handle, too.
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
- Top quality sustainable bamboo construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Quick release handlebar mount design - Shoulder strap for off bike transport - 34 x 24 x 22cm / 13.5 x 9.5 x 8.7-inches
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Synthetic rear basket, weatherproof - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - Mounting system included (Permanent mount)
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
- Weatherproof resin wicker and powder-coated steel frame construction - Quick Release mounting bracket with foam-coated handlebar hooks that reduce scratching - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm handlebars - Comfortable foam coated carry handles - Easy installation - Mesh bottom to retain small items - Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 24cm (L x W x D) - Load Capacity: 7 kg / 15lbs
Page 1 of 2 Next page